SBI New Rules for ATM
SBI NEW RULES FROM 1st APRIL 2017
- 3 times deposit free in your account. After more than 3 times deposit, you will pay 50/- per deposit.
- Minimum 5000/- balance to be maintained in metro city branch account holder.
- Minimum 3000/- balance to be maintained in city/town branch account holder.
- Minimum 2000/- balance to be maintained in semi urban area branch account holder.
- Minimum 1000/- balance to be maintained in villages branch account holder
- If you do not maintain minimum amount in your account, you will pay upto Rs.200/- + extra surcharge.(depending on how many days)
- SBI ATM free for 5 times use, after 5 times you will pay 10/- per transaction.
- Other bank ATM free for 3 times use, after 3 times you will pay 20/- per transaction.
- Unlimited SBI ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account.
- Unlimited SBI & OTHER BANK ATM use without any charges, If you maintain 100000/- in your SBI savings account.
- 15/- SMS charge you will pay after 3 months, (SMS charge free, If you maintain 25000/- in your SBI savings account)
ALL Branch Transaction Rule :
|Bank Name||Free transactions (month)||Fees for Transactions Beyond Free Limit|
|Own Bank ATM||Other Bank ATM||Financial||Non-Financial|
|HDFC Bank||5||3||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.8.50 + service tax|
|Punjab National Bank||Unlimited||5||Rs.20||Rs.20|
|Axis Bank||5||3||Rs. 20+ service tax||Rs. 9.55|
|Kotak||Unlimited||5||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.8.50 + service tax|
|ICICI Bank||5||3||Rs. 20+ service tax||Rs.8.50 + service tax|
|State Bank of India||Unlimited (for salary accounts)||Unlimited (for salary accounts)||–||–|
|Canara Bank||Unlimited||5||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.10 + service tax|
|Bank of Baroda||Unlimited||Depends on the policies of those banks||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.10 + service tax|
ATM withdrawal charges for SBI
|Average Monthly Balance||Same branch ATMs||Other Bank ATMs (metro)||Other Bank ATMs (non-metro)|
|Less than Rs.1000||5||3||5|
|More than Rs.1000 to Rs.25,000||5||3||5|
|More than Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000||no limit||3||5|
|More than Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000||no limit||3||5|
|More than Rs.1,00,000||no limit||no limit||no limit|
Now the question arises what actually should be done ??
To withdraw your own money you have to pay service charge to the Bank and you pay Service Tax on the Service Charge to the Govt and we do so then why do we plan to put in a bank account , if it looks a step toward a digital India then we should not forget that maximum SBI users or better say maximum users in India is still unaware of the digital step i.e they lack mobile banking , online transnational knowledge , digital payment usage security measures.
Giants Like SBI should have planned some mass movement in terms of digitization in rural area by giving them training . Telling the common people the usage of Digital methods and how to use them .But if you read their new clauses you will realize that the steps are actually to hold money in bank, not digitization .
Immature Step by SBI
This step of BANK is something that we the common people of country are not ready for , and by doing this ,these banks have shown their immaturity towards their customers .
In-order to save our-self from the transaction fees we can proceed towards training and learning the usage of mobile banking , online transaction and paying utilities via Credit/Debit card as much as possible .
please share your good work for the unity as a comment in below to motivate us and others to move in the direction of Saving money and also towards ease of usage of Online transaction .